The service will be provided by Hyload Systems LLC to UA-IX members using an automated VLAN control system.
There are several levels of service for UA-IX Operators / Providers:
1. "Active +":
- Provides: IP transit (Ukraine + World) and filtering UDP-flood + SYN-flood, ICMP-flood; without the need to build a GRE and increase the delay;
- Filtering begins immediately with the sensor signal set to the Participant, a delay time of 1-5 seconds;
- Cost: Contractual Participant with Hiload Systems LLC.
- Provides IP transit (Ukraine + World) and filtering UDP-flood + SYN-flood, ICMP-flood; without the need to build a GRE and increase the delay;
- Filtering is managed by the Member, directing traffic through the filters of Hiload Systems LLC by announcing its networks;
- Provides preliminary conclusion of the contract with Hiload Systems LLC with the raising of BGP-session via vlan in UA-IX;
- In case of DDOS-attack, the Participant reports on line 24/7 of “Hiiload Systems” LLC and receives a service with a minimum tariff within 3 hours.
4. Standby mode (without prepayment):
- In case of DDOS attack, the Participant builds a vlan in UA-IX in automatic mode (confirmation by admin of Hiload Systems Ltd. 24/7), raises BGP-session, the parties make changes to RIPE, after which the Participant receives a service with minimal tariffing.
For UA-IX Members - site / host owners the following service is offered:
- Layer7 cloud filtering according to the frontend / backend scheme.
- Additional terms: After agreeing the parameters, the Participant changes the IP in the A-records of the site to the address provided by LLC "Hyload Systems".
Contact representatives of Hiload Systems LLC:
- for conclusion of contracts / receipt of bills: email@example.com Natalia +380 68 594 7122
- for coordination of connection parameters: firstname.lastname@example.org +380 68 420 0111; +380 95 420 0111
In order to use the automated VLAN control system, the UA-IX Member must use a personal account at www.ix.net.ua.
The password can be obtained from the UA-IX Administration at email@example.com